To sign-up for this read-along all you need to do is state your interest in the comments section.
How this read-along works
- This is a three-week long group read with discussion posts up every Friday.
- Bloggers and non-bloggers alike are welcome to participate.
- Each Friday I will have a post up with questions to encourage discussions in this venue. You are welcome to make a post on your blog, if you have one. But I would like to request you to answer the questions or continue the discussion at this venue so that things are not spread too thin. After all, the purpose of reading a book with others is to share our perspectives of what we glean from the reading, and if we’re going to spread it out over more than one blog then there is barely any scope for discussion.
- Chapters 1-8 for September 21
- Chapters 9-16 for September 28
- Chapters 17-23 for October 5
Regarding the read-along button
I am aware that the one I have in this post is a bit shabby. But as I haven’t much means to make a decent button (my laptop is down and my husband’s does not even have the paint programme), you are welcome to make one for your own blog (should you decide to post about it).
I’m looking forward to reading Little Women with you!