I’m a postgraduate in English Lit. whose current job is that of wife, mother and home-maker. I blog about books I read (mostly classics) on Breadcrumb Reads and about my faith and other related things at A Pilgrim's Progress.
(view the rest of my profile)
Review of Doctor Faustus
Review of Gone with the Wind
Review of Breakfast at Tiffany's
Feature article: Print culture is sinking. How does this affect our minds?
Feature article: Storming the walls of Hogwarts - what is wrong with "Harry Potter"?
01. Around India in 80 Trains by Monisha Rajesh
02. Sylvester by Georgette Heyer (re-read)
My challenge reading lists can be found HERE. The following links lead to their respective host blogs.
1. Let's Read Plays - 2/12 (ends Oct 2013)
2. Books on France - 0/3 (ends Dec 2013)
3. Tea & Books - 0/4 (ends Dec 2013)
4. Narrative Poem Reading - 0/4 (ends Dec 2013)
5. Back to the Classics - 0/11 (ends Dec 2013)
6. Period Drama - 2/5 (ends July 2013)